Qualification: CSIR NET JRF. GATE, M.Sc. Pursuing Ph.D
Mr. Shivaji Narayan Khadake
At:- Rui, Post- Malegaon,
Mobile:- +91 6302716460/9322705904
1. Working Since 3 Year as Chemistry (CHB) Faculty in Venkatesh Mahajan Senior College, Dharashiv.
Seeking a challenging position in an organization with a team of talented, dynamic and dedicated
people where I can utilize my skills, ideas to enhance the value of organization in competitive world.
|Jan 2015||Pursuing Ph.D in Organic Chemistry (CGPA 8/10) Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT-H). (Telangana), India|
|March 2020||Qualified GATE Examination in Chemical Science All India Rank-428.|
|June 2014||CSIR/UGC NET-JRF (AIR 85) Chemical Science.|
|Dec 2014||CSIR/UGC NET-LS (AIR-30) Chemical Science.|
|2012-2014||M. Sc. (Chemistry). (CGPA 7.85/10) Department of Chemistry, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Sub-Campus Osmanabad (Maharashtra), India.|
|2009-2012||B. Sc. (Chemistry). (72.05%) Late. Venkatesh Mahajan Senior College, Osmanabad. (Affiliated under Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad)|
|March 2011||MS-CIT (MKCL) (85%)|
|2007-2009||H.S.C. (Pune Board) Shelgaon Junior College, Shelgaon(R) (53.33%)|
|March 2007||S.S.C. (Pune Board) Swami Vivekananda Vidyalay, Rui. (63.23%)|
Awarded as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (Dec 2014- Dec 2016) from CSIR. New Delhi, India.
Awarded as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) (Jan 2017- Dec 2019) from CSIR. New Delhi, India.
Doctoral course work in 2015 (CGPA 8/10)
CY-8999 – Principles of Single Crystal X-Ray Diffraction (3 credits)
CY-7020 – Drug Discovery, Design and Development (3 credits)
CY-7130 – Main group Organometallic Chemistry (3 credits)
CY-7410 – Spectroscopy and Applications (3 credits)
(1) Ph.D. Research topic
“Synthesis of naturally occurring compounds by chemical method and Development of Organic Synthetic Methodology” in Organic Chemistry.
Pursuing Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry, Under Prof. Faiz Ahmad Khan (CGPA 8/10) Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IIT-H). (Telangana), India.
(2) Title of M. Sc. Thesis
“Sulfated tin oxide: A Reusable and Highly efficient Heterogeneous Catalyst for The Synthesis of tetrahydro-benzopyran Derivatives under Solvent Free Condition”.
Under the guidance of Dr. R. M. Tigote. Asst. prof. Dr. B. A. M. U. Sub-Campus, Osmanabad
1) Shivaji Narayan Khadake, Shaik Karamathulla, Tapan Kumar Jena, Mohan Monisha, Nikhil Kumar Tuti, Faiz Ahmed Khan*,a, Roy Anindya* Synthesis and antibacterial activities of marine natural product Ianthelliformisamines and Subereamine synthetic analogues. Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letter 39 (2021), 127883.
2) Dr. Makarand Sripad Choudhari, Shivaji Narayan Khadake, Pradeep Abasaheb Joshi, Exploring Recent Trends in Green Chemistry towards Organic Transformation. Oh, 2020, 68, 886-893. Impact Factor is 6.8
Invited as a guest/Speaker:-
Guest lecture for a Guidance, CSIR NET JEF, GATE, SET Exams to M.Sc. Chemistry students organized by Department of Chemistry, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, SubCampus Osmanabad (Maharashtra), India.
Participation in Seminar/ Presentations:-
- I won 2nd prize from Late. Venkatesh Mahajan Senior college, Osmanabad in a “Science Talent Search University level Examination” organized by Department of Chemistry, Balbhim College, Beed on the occasion of Science day on 22nd Jan 2012.
- I have completed “Extra course on Environmental Studies” at Late. Venkatesh Mahajan Senior College, Osmanabad.
- I have participated in many “Debates Competition” at Late. Venkatesh Mahajan Senior College, Osmanabad in 2011.
- I have participated in a “Debates Competition” at Kalamb in Yuvak Mohatchav in 2011 Under Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
- I have participated in a “Poster Presentation” in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Sub-Campus Osmanabad to celebrate the Science day (27th Feb 2013).
- I have participated in a “Bio-farming awareness program” organized by Microbiologist Society of India and Department of Microbiology, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, SubCampus Osmanabad on 12 Jan 2013.
- I won the 1st prize in presentation competition on topic “Compulations of PNG vehicle reduce pollution” in Expressions 2013 program at Department of Management Science, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Sub-Campus Osmanabad on 21st Jan 2013.
- I have participated in “NSS camp” held in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, SubCampus Osmanabad in 2013. At IIT-Hyderabad, I was the member of kabaddi game, final winner team on “4 th Research scholar sport meet 2018”.
- I have “Organized a blood Donation camp” in IIT Hyderabad on 26 Jan 2019 and I myself has donated blood 7 times
Personal Skills and Abilities
- Good communication in English, Marathi, Hindi.
- Goal oriented, Hardworking, highly organized, Self-motivated and a team player.
- Effective planning time management and execution with maximum perfection.
- Good knowledge in corresponding subject.
- Good interpretation in research work.
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography.
- UV Visible Spectroscopy.
- NMR Spectroscopy.
- Single X-Ray Spectroscopy.
- IR Spectrometry.
MS-CITMS-Office, MS-Word, MS-Excel.