Welcome to Venkatesh Mahajan Senior College, Dharashiv
By combining academics with ethical, humanistic, and social learning, we hope to give students a superb career-oriented and thorough business education, allowing them to contribute more effectively to the development of our nation.
The goal of the department is to provide students with a wide understanding of finance. The demand for specialists in specialized areas of accounting and finance has multiplied with the birth and expansion of the financial sector in India and throughout the world.
To offer solid conceptual understanding and practical abilities in the area of accounting and finance.
To improve the students’ analytical and decision-making abilities so they can better understand the changing socio-economic and technology landscape and how it affects enterprises.
To equip students with the behavioral and functional abilities they need in order to become morally and socially responsible financial professionals and consequently support national development.
About the Department
Department was established in the year 2019-20 with the establishment of the college. The basic objectives was to cater to the needs of the education in Osmanabad area. The department is sincerely working to achieve the objectives it runs three year degree course of B. Com. of Dr. B.A.M.U. Aurangabad with choice base grading system (CBCS).
|1||B. Com.||B. Com is a 3-year undergraduate course for students who wish to make a career in Commerce and research. •B. Com is a 3 year Undergraduate course that can be pursued by students with Commerce streams in their 10+2. • The minimum eligibility is to have passed in from a recognized HSC board. • Admission to this course is offered on a merit basis mostly.|
|2||Certificate Courses||Certificate Course is a 2 month course developed for students who pursuing Degree in our College.|
Programme Specific Outcomes of Commerce
- Students acquire practical skills to work in the field of tax consultancy, auditing, and other financial supporting services.
- To cater to the manpower needed in the field of Accounting, Taxation, Business Laws, Auditing, Financial Surveys and Management.
- To develop entrepreneurship and managerial skills in students so that they can manage their business effectively.
- To inculcate communication, ethical values, team work, professional and leadership skills in students.
- To prepare students for competitive exams such as Chartered Accountant(CA), Company Secretary(CS), Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India(ICWA) and other courses.
- Learners will get relevant managerial skills to work as tax consultant, audit assistant, and other supporting financial services.
- Students can learn managerial accounting career skills applicable to quantitative and qualitative analysis of market.
- To prepare students for post graduate courses such as M.B.A., M. Comm.
E-Content of B.Com
|1||Youtube Channel Department of Marathi||View|
- KOREGAONKAR OMKAR AMOL
- PAWAR GANESH SHYAM
- PATIL OMKAR NAGNATH
- SHERKHANE KUNAL KIRAN
- THORAT KARTIK BAJARANG
- AGHOR RUTUJA UMAKANT
- JADHAV MAYURA SHIVAJI
- KARHALE SHIVANI VISHAL
- KESKAR SANIKA ABHIJEET
- KULKARNI PRANITA PRADEEP
- GHULE DHIRAJ DHANANJAY
- GHUTE ABHISHEK ASHOK
- GUMTE SWAPNIL SUNIL
- KULKARNI ANIKET SURESH
- MOMIN MOHHAMMED KASIM MANSOOR
- PATKI RUPESH RATNAKAR
- CHOUDHARI PARAMHANS DADASAHEB
- DHOTRE RITESH BHARAT