Welcome to Department of Microbology
Department of Microbiology was established in the year 2007.
The main theme behind the starting of Department of Microbiology is that to give power and knowledge to the student to fight against unemployment.
The basic objective of the Department of Microbiology is to enrich the mechanical, cultural, social and scientific capacities for the rural and downtrodden students.
Department having sincere and hard working staff, well established laboratory. Department organizes good academic activities.
|1||B.Sc Microbiology||B.Sc is a 3-year undergraduate course for students who wish to make a career in science and research.
• B.Sc is a 3 year Undergraduate course that can be pursued by students with science streams in their 10+2.
• The minimum eligibility is to have Passed in HSC from a recognized board.
• Admission to this course is offered on a merit basis.
|3||Certificate Courses||Certificate Course is a 2 credit course developed for students who pursuing B.Sc or M.Sc in our College.|
Programme Specific Outcomes of Mathematics
- The microbiology thus play a very vital role in daily needs of human life such as crop development, pharmaceutical development, biofertilizer, biodiesel, biopesticides, vaccines, medical research, environmental pollution control, etc.
- The student with PG Microbiology can get jobs with best packages in various industries such as Pharmaceutical industry, Food, and Dairy industry, Bakeries, Distilleries, wineries and sugar industry, Biofertilizer and Biopesticide industries, Food industries.
- This subject also helps the students to start mini-industry i.e. it can be a part of entrepreneur development.
- The microbiology postgraduate along with good academic carrier, can have good opportunities abroad in field of research as well as in industries with awesome package.
- Government jobs such as food and water inspector following criteria of FDA and WHO are also the job opportunities to the microbiologist.
|Sr. No||Title of Article with Author name||Publication Year||Link|
|5||STUDIES ON ISOLATION, CONSORTIUM ESTABLISHMENT, INOCULUM DEVELOPMENT AND ELECTROPOTENTIAL ANALYSIS OF THE MICROORGANISMS USED IN MICROBIAL FUEL CELL||Academic Year 2018-19||View/Download|
|4||Studies on Sewage Treatment of Industrial and MunicipalWastewater by Electrogens Isolated from Microbial Fuel Cell||2015||View/Download|
|3||STUDIES ON PRODUCTION OF ALKALINE PROTEASES FROM BACILLUS SPECIES AND ITS APPLICATION IN DETERGENT INDUSTRY||2013||View/Download|
|2||Studies on Construction, Standerdization And Working of Microbial Fuel Cells (Mfcs) For Bioenergy Production||April 2016||View/Download|
|1||Studies on Isolation of Antimicrobial Actinomycetes from Osmanabad Soil||2015||View/Download|