Welcome to Sport Department
About Sport Department
Welcome to Department of Physical Education & Sports
- Sports Department has been working since 1999 from the establishment of the college. Though our college is in urban area, majority of the students are from rural area. It encourages the sports men to take part in intercollegiate competition of the college.
- The department motivates the players and includes good habits among the players. We also try to create awareness about social work and dignity of labour and encourage student to become sincere and patriotic. The department tries to maintain the sporting spirit and moral among the sports student team.
- Sports department celebrates National Festival with enthusiasm and spirit to create national spirit and integrity among them. Physical fitness and mental health are our prime priorities to keep sound mind in a sound body. So students exercise regularly and practice a variety of games and sports activities as per schedule.
- Respect and hospitality is maintained throughout the college campus by each and every person of the department.
- Sports department works hard to create competent and versatile players. Though college has a rural background it has created National, State and Inter University Tournament level players.
- The department ever desires for the better performance from the college students with the best result. Entering the defence services of the state and Centre is prime goal of the department set before the student. They should serve the Nation with National spirit and Unity. They should be the matter of pride for the college, their parents and the entire Nation.
1. College regularly organises the sports event for the college students and for better understanding of healthy life style.
2. Sport department organise various sports competition for both boys and girls in annual sport competition every year like Kabaddi, Volleyball, Box Cricket.etc.
|1||International Yoga Day||21/06/2018||Dr.Vinodkumar Vyachal|
|2||Zumba Fitness Workshop||04/08/2018||Ku.Karnti Suru ,Director,K.S Zumba||View/Document|
|3||Table Tennis Tournament on the occasion of University Foundation Day||23/08/2018||Principal Dr, Anar Salunke||View/Document|
|4||Wallpaper is displayed on the occasion of National Sports Day||29/08/2018||Principal Dr, Anar Salunke||View/Document|
|5||Organized Intercollegiate Vollyball(w) Tournament||09/10/2019||Hon Dr.Chandrajit Jadhav, Hon.Sheshadri Dange, Hon.K.V. Patil||View/Document|
|6||On the occasion of National Sports Day organize Kabbaddi tournament and Wallpaper is displayed||29/08/2019||Dr. Manish Deshpande||View/Document|
|7||Power Yoga Fitness training programme||16/01/2020 TO 30/01/2020||Mrs.Surekha Housing||View/Document|
|8||International Yoga Day Online||21/06/2021||E-Certificate were distributed||View/Document|
|9||Online Breath And Meditation workshop,IQAC, Sports Deparment, and Art of living jointly organized||28/06/2021 TO 02/07/2021||E-Certificate were distributed Ku.Sanskruti Ghodke||View/Document|
|10||Intercollgiate Cricket Runner up team.||12/01/2023||Dr. S.P. Bavikar||View/Document|
|11||Organized Intercollegiate Athletics tournament||01/11/2023||Principal Dr.Prashant Chaudahri||View/Document|
1. Gymnasium facilities are provided to the student to keep themselves fit for the sports Events.
2. The sport kit (Uniforms) to participate in Inter Collegiate Tournament.
3. College provides travelling allowance ,daily allowance sports equipment’s .
4. The players are provided games equipment for the practice.
5. First Aid kit is made available for each sports activity.
Talented sports person who participate at Intercollegiate and inter-university level are felicitated in annual gathering celebration and prize distribution programme. Players are given various prizes, certificates, trophies as a token of their contribution to the sports field.
Playground and Gymnasium
The sports department is enriched with well equipped gym.& Play grounds.
- Kho Kho
- Cricket pitch (Net Practice)
- Table Tennis
|S.N.||YEAR||DATE||EVENT||NAME OF STUDENTS||LEVEL||VENUE||POSITION|
|1||2017-18||04/10/2017 TO 18/10/2017||Volleyball (W)||Shaikh Alisha Ismail||IUT||Manipal University Jaipur (Rajastan)||--------|
|2||2017-18||02/01/2018 TO 04/01/2018||Cricket||Pawar Nikhil PanchalAkshay DhekaneVivekanand JagtapNinad Rathod Rahul KashidSandeep PatangeDhiraj AdsulAjinkya AlaneAshitosh KhaladkarRaviraj PadwalAkash||Rural NATIONAL||TISS Tulajapur (MAH)||SECOND|
|3||2018-19||14/02/2019 TO 18/01/2019||Volleyball||Shaikh Alisha Ismail||STATE||KridaMohastav 2018 University Of Mumbai. Mumbai||-----------|
|4||2018-19||12/12/2019 TO 15/12/2019||Volleyball (W)||Shaikh Alisha Ismail||IUT||IIS University Jaipur (Rajasthan)||-----------|
|5||2018-19||Volleyball (M)||Sarwade Om SurvaseKrushana JagtapNinad DapkarShashikant AlaneAshitosh SangadeKrushana KhaladkarRaviraj PadwalAkash PawarPrajay||Rural NATIONAL||TISS Tulajapur (MAH)||FIRST|
|6||2018-19||Cricket (M)||Sawant Ajay Nana SurvaseSaiPramod AlaneAshitosh Bharat DapakarShashikant Vishnu Shaikh Amir Munniroddin Sarwade Om Umakant JagtapNinadNagnath Babar ShubhamChitrsen PathanShabaz Khan PanchalAksayVishnu NAnanwareSurajHanumant RautAkash Ashok DongareAshitoshChandrashekhar WakurePrashantVikram Bharat AniketRajendra||University Inter- collegiate (Zone)||Chh.Shivaji College Omerga||SECOND|
|7||2019-20||19/10/2019 TO 24/10/2019||Volleyball (W)||Shaikh Alisha Ismail||IUT|
|9||2021-22||28/12/2021 TO 30/12/2021||Kabaddi||Bhange MaheshGautam||NATIONAL||Youth Games Of INDIA National Championship Mathura (UP)|
|10||2021-22||26/12/2021||Athletics (Cross- Country))||DhotreRitesh Bharat||STATE||Maharashtra State Cross Country Championship|
|11||2022-23||21/04/2023 TO 23/04/2023||Athletics||DhotreRitesh Bharat||STATE||Maharashtra State Cross Country Championship|
|12||2022-23||12,13 January 2023||Cricket||JADHAV AJAY BHARAT JADHAV GOKUL BHARAT MOMIN MOHHAMMED KASIM DATE HANUMANT KASHINATH MALI ABHJEET ANGAD NAIKWADI AMAR MANIK DESHMUKH DHANAJAY DILIP WADKAR AKASH SHRIDHAR LAGDIVE NAVNATH BHARAT DESHMUKH SHIVHARI JOTIRAM WAGHMARE INDRAJEET RAJENDRA MAGAR SUSHANT APPASAHEB SANKPAL PRATIK PRABHAKAR ISAKE NAGESH YURAJ MORE ABHJEET AJINATH||University Inter- collegiate (Zone)||Jawahar College Andur||Second|
|13||2018-19||14/02/2019 TO 18/01/2019||Volleyball||Shaikh Alisha Ismail||STATE||KridaMohastav 2018 University Of Mumbai. Mumbai||-----------|
|1||Athletics Men/Women||27,28 October 2015||Number of college participated-22 Number of student participated-|
|2||Athletics Men/Women||20,21 September 2017||Number of college participated-25 Number of student participated-251|
|3||Volleyball Women||09 October 2019||Number of college participated-12 Number of student participated-124|
|4||Athletics Men/Women||1,2 November 2022||Number of college participated-17 Number of student participated-114|
|Students Worming up on ground||कार्यक्रमाचे प्रास्ताविक करताना प्राचार्य डॉ .अनार साळुंखे मॅडम||आंतरराष्ट्रीय योग दिनानिमित्त प्रात्यक्षिकासह मार्गदर्शन करताना डॉ विनोदकुमार वायचळ व सहभागी||आंतरराष्ट्रीय योग दिनानिमित्त प्रात्यक्षिकासह मार्गदर्शन करताना डॉ विनोदकुमार वायचळ व सहभागी|
|Ku Kranti Suru and participating college students while giving Zumba fitness training in the college||Ku Kranti Suru and participating college students while giving Zumba fitness training in the college||Dr. Vinod Kumar Vaichal and participants while guiding with demonstration on the occasion of 21st June International Yoga Day||Dr. Vinod Kumar Vaichal and participants while guiding with demonstration on the occasion of 21st June International Yoga Day|
|A girls team participating in an intercollegiate Volleyball competition held in University campus Aurangabad.||A girls team participating in an intercollegiate Volleyball competition.||Table Tennis Competition on the occasion of University Foundation day.||Table Tennis Competition on the occasion of University Foundation day.|
|The runner-up team of the college in the inter-collegiate cricket tournament||The runner-up team of the college in the inter-collegiate cricket tournament||Accepting Medal with Adv. Milindji Patil|
|Annual Sports Compitition||Principal Dr. Salunke madam.while unveiling the poster of Krida Vishwa. IQAC Coordinator Dr. Banale Madam, Sports Director and students||Sports Day Chess Selection Test Competition||Annual Sports Compitition|
|Ku Alisha Shaikh, was selected in the university team for the inter-University Volleyball tournament to be held at Jaipur.||Annual Sports Compitition|