Department was established in the year 1999 with the establishment of the college.
The basic objectives was to cater to the needs of the education in Osmanabad area.
The department is sincerely working to achieve the objectives it runs three year degree course of B.Sc. of Dr. B.A.M.U. Aurangabad.
|1||B.Sc Botany||B.Sc is a 3-year undergraduate course for students who wish to make a career in science and research.
• B.Sc is a 3 year Undergraduate course that can be pursued by students with science streams in their 10+2.
• The minimum eligibility is to have Passed in HSC from a recognized board.
• Admission to this course is offered on a merit basis.
|3||Certificate Courses||Certificate Course is a 2 credit course developed for students who pursuing B.Sc or M.Sc in our College.|
- Inculcate fundamental of modern and classical aspects of Botany.
- To develop environmental values among students through awareness programmes.
- Create a platform for higher education in Botany.
- To develop different lab skills of Botany.
- Acquaint student about the various career opportunities in the field of Botany.
- To perform procedural techniques of handling various instruments such as Microscope, Centrifuge, Incubator, etc.
- Give knowledge of various discipline of Botany such as Genetic, Taxonomy, Physiology, etc.
- Encourage student to take up successful career in Botany.
- To educate the students about the making of herbaria.
- To give students various commercial skills such as food processing, mushroom cultivation, soil testing.