Women Cell aspires to empower and educate women in order for them to reach their actual potential and establish their own position in a cutthroat society. Their total development in all areas of their lives is its main objective. All UG and PG students, ladies from the neighborhood, and elementary and secondary school children from adjacent schools are among the targeted group.
The following are the main goals:
• To increase self-esteem and confidence among female students and employees.
• Promote the capacity for decision-making
• To raise awareness of issues affecting women’s health, employment, and gender relations in society.
• To recognise the importance of women in creating a thriving society
• Planning special talks by accomplished women and engaging with students
• Workshops focusing on female students’ self-employment
• Support during group activities
Women’s Cell Co-ordinator : Dr. Kulkarni J. R.
|Sr. No||Name of Member||Designation|
|1||Dr. Kulkarni J. R.||Chairperson|
|2||Mrs. Linge A. S.||Members|
|3||Mr. Rasave D. S||Members|
|4||Dr. Choudhari M. S.||Members|
|5||Mr. Mahajan S. S.||Members|